Today's best quote

Post here for general discussions on any topic not covered by the other boards

Moderators: fregrin, Isolde, Roabbracca, Lemur

Today's best quote

Postby Hedge » Thu Dec 22, 2011 16:35

Well since we can't subscribe i've been travelling on different website forums and this one was an eye-catcher and made me OMGROFLMAO

"This is BS. I can only play when Wifeasaurus Rex is sleeping, and she's about to wake up!"

Regards

Hedge
Hedge

Re: Today's best quote

Postby ImmortalOne » Thu Dec 22, 2011 16:58

Rofl, yeah that sounds like a great marriage :D
ImmortalOne

Postby Isolde » Thu Dec 22, 2011 17:02

I always wonder why men (yes, most are men) always want to complain about their relationship on a public forum. If doesn't make you look any tougher, actually the opposite.
Isolde

Postby Sayuke » Thu Dec 22, 2011 20:44

Because if they complain to the missus about it, they get battered or sent to the doghouse.
Sayuke

Postby Isolde » Thu Dec 22, 2011 20:48

It is immature and disrespectful.
Isolde

Postby Iceena » Thu Dec 22, 2011 22:18

Tis true...if they have complaints...they should be taking them to the said 'missus'. I'm pretty grateful that my other half is quite happy for me to play away to my hearts content...so long I set aside a few hours here and there and play with headphones on. :lol: Hence my Christmas present this year, has been a nice new shiney 5.1 headset. :lol:
That said, I think the preference is for me to be at home playing...instead of being out with friends getting in trouble. :lol:
Iceena

Postby Sayuke » Fri Dec 23, 2011 03:04

Isolde wrote:It is immature and disrespectful.

Which gender are we talking about again?

Oh, right, yeah, men. This is a surprise why?
Sayuke

Postby Isolde » Fri Dec 23, 2011 07:50

There are plenty men who are mature and respectful enough to be able to handle a healthy grownup relationship.
There are just no excuses for making disrespectful comments about the other half on a public forum and then claim it was just a 'joke' or 'gender-related'.
Isolde

Postby Lemur » Fri Dec 23, 2011 09:12

Serious conversation in small talk? Shame on you all. For shame!
Lemur

Postby Hedge » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:23

It was never intended to upset our ladies.

It was just a quote that made me laugh, Starting discussions about how male human beings should act or not on forums was never my intention.

I agree though with our girls, but then again don't forget many men have quite a big mouth when they're not in the wife's line of sight.

I wonder what the reactions would have been when he said "while my princess is sleeping", question is would it have catched my eye and would I've been gone like OMGLOL or rather, "now that's a nice guy, could have been my twin brother". Who knows :p
Hedge

Postby Sayuke » Fri Dec 23, 2011 14:15

A nice guy who could have been your twin? You'd be the evil twin, then, I take it? :P
Sayuke

Postby ImmortalOne » Fri Dec 23, 2011 15:39

Sayuke wrote:A nice guy who could have been your twin? You'd be the evil twin, then, I take it? :P

I hope there is not an evil twin of you around, you're evil enough
ImmortalOne

Postby Isolde » Fri Dec 23, 2011 15:46

Hedge wrote:It was never intended to upset our ladies.
It was just a quote that made me laugh, Starting discussions about how male human beings should act or not on forums was never my intention.
I agree though with our girls, but then again don't forget many men have quite a big mouth when they're not in the wife's line of sight.
I wonder what the reactions would have been when he said "while my princess is sleeping", question is would it have catched my eye and would I've been gone like OMGLOL or rather, "now that's a nice guy, could have been my twin brother". Who knows :p

It's not you, it is not Sayuke, Mar or Lemur. It is just that I am fed up with those silly, stupid and disrespectful comments from other men. Because seriously, even when joking, how would you feel if your partner would write things like that about you on a public forum?

I want pixies, and pink cocktails with umbrellas, rainbows and My Little Ponies. Oh and also men who write things like 'My partner just beat me when playing BF3. She rocks!!!'
Isolde

Postby Kleli » Sun Dec 25, 2011 16:00

Funny quote :lol: Anyhow I think the people who write things like that are just people who wants attention. It wouldn't suprise me if the person doesn't even have a wife.
Kleli

Postby Isolde » Mon Dec 26, 2011 09:14

Yeah, where they still live in the basement of their parents house while being around the tender age of 45+. Ok I feel so much better again.
Isolde

Next

Return to Small Talk