Early Game Access

Post here for general discussions on gameplay and character creation in The Old Republic

Moderators: fregrin, Isolde, Roabbracca, Lemur

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Sayuke » Fri Dec 09, 2011 19:27

You should spare a thought for the poor postie that has to lug that shit around to deliver it, though.
Image
User avatar
Sayuke
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 17:49
Location: York

Re: Early Game Access

Postby ImmortalOne » Fri Dec 09, 2011 19:47

Sayuke wrote:You should spare a thought for the poor postie that has to lug that shit around to deliver it, though.

So you don't have to?
Cause I know you're not gonna do that, neither will I for that matter, the're getting paid for it, fuck em
Image
User avatar
ImmortalOne
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:48

Re: Early Game Access

Postby fregrin » Fri Dec 09, 2011 19:49

Image
Image
User avatar
fregrin
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:39

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Iceena » Fri Dec 09, 2011 22:01

Oh I do spare a thought for them...especially when they ring the buzzer and I let them in, standing on the third floor, waiting for them to walk (there's no lift) all the way up to personally hand it over to me! I love the way they weaze their way up every flight of stairs. :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
Iceena
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 17:44
Location: U.K. : LONDON

Re: Early Game Access

Postby fregrin » Fri Dec 09, 2011 22:16

i new was strange but EVIL as well doesnt suit you
Image
Image
User avatar
fregrin
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:39

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Iceena » Fri Dec 09, 2011 23:18

I like to catch people unawares...so doing things people don't expect...makes it all the more fun for me! :twisted:
Image
Image
User avatar
Iceena
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 17:44
Location: U.K. : LONDON

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Sayuke » Sat Dec 10, 2011 00:37

ImmortalOne wrote:
Sayuke wrote:You should spare a thought for the poor postie that has to lug that shit around to deliver it, though.

So you don't have to?
Cause I know you're not gonna do that, neither will I for that matter, the're getting paid for it, fuck em


I got digital download version, so the postie's not having to lug that shit around for me.
Image
User avatar
Sayuke
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 17:49
Location: York

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Omens » Tue Dec 13, 2011 08:39

Any idea what is our server name ??
Maybe it was posted somewhere...


nvm found it !
Last edited by Omens on Tue Dec 13, 2011 08:44, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"No matter your Title is, your actions will speak for you..."
User avatar
Omens
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 08:28

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Irae » Tue Dec 13, 2011 08:43

Omens wrote:Any idea what is our server name ??

Maybe it was posted somewhere...

The Red Eclipse
Image
User avatar
Irae
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:18

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Omens » Tue Dec 13, 2011 08:44

Irae wrote:
Omens wrote:Any idea what is our server name ??

Maybe it was posted somewhere...

The Red Eclipse


Ty Irae just saw it ^^
Image
"No matter your Title is, your actions will speak for you..."
User avatar
Omens
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 08:28

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Mirael » Tue Dec 13, 2011 09:13

Early Access begins today at midday UK time.

Make sure to check your emails for invitations !
User avatar
Mirael
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 19:23

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Roabbracca » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:26

Iceena wrote:Oh I do spare a thought for them...especially when they ring the buzzer and I let them in, standing on the third floor, waiting for them to walk (there's no lift) all the way up to personally hand it over to me! I love the way they weaze their way up every flight of stairs. :lol:


Lol. Do you give some tip to them or it's not proper?
Image
User avatar
Roabbracca
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 01:36

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Silverias » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:50

Iceena wrote:Oh I do spare a thought for them...especially when they ring the buzzer and I let them in, standing on the third floor, waiting for them to walk (there's no lift) all the way up to personally hand it over to me! I love the way they weaze their way up every flight of stairs. :lol:


Lol epic.
Live Streaming on - www.twitch.tv/silverias Check it out!.
Image
User avatar
Silverias
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 23:21
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Early Game Access

Postby Iceena » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23

Nope. No tip...they get paid to do a job, and that's it. Though, I'm usually in my pants when at home, so unless you call getting to see me in my pants a tip... :lol: To be honest, most just throw the thing at me and run back down again screaming. :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
Iceena
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 17:44
Location: U.K. : LONDON

Re: Early Game Access

Postby ImmortalOne » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:39

Lol, thanks for that mental image :lol:
Image
User avatar
ImmortalOne
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 01:48

PreviousNext

Return to The Old Republic - General Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron